Brain fog: Do you also feel that your brain is not working?
Nowadays people have become accustomed to leading a stressful life. This has a bad effect on their mental and physical health. That’s why human beings are suffering from many types of diseases. Especially the diseases which are related to our mind, they can go ahead and take serious form. In such a situation, it is very important for us to know about the brain related disorder or disease in advance.
Like stress, brain fog is also a mental disorder. In this condition the memory power of the person becomes weak. He sees everything blurry. Brain fog is not a medical term but a symptom of a medical condition, in which people are troubled by having a slow or sluggish memory or mind. This can happen in many different circumstances. Many times it is also seen that a person suffering from brain fog does not even understand what to do? One is always confused. At the same time he feels alone.
- Stress: According to health experts, the main cause of brain fog is stress. Stress raises blood pressure and can weaken the immune system. This can also cause mental fatigue and it can also cause brain fog.
- Lack of sleep: When you are not able to sleep enough then your brain starts getting tired. Which has an effect on work and it indicates brain fogging, so make sure to get 8 to 9 hours of sleep per night.
- Hormonal Changes: Hormonal fluctuations can also cause brain fog. The levels of progesterone and oestrogen hormones rise, especially during periods or pregnancy.
- Deficiency of Vitamin B-12: Deficiency of Vitamin B12 can cause brain fog.
- Effects of drugs: Brain fog can also be due to the side effect of some medicines. Especially after cancer treatment, brain fog can also occur.
The main symptoms of brain fog include poor sleep, headache, feeling low or tired, mood swings, irritability, forgetfulness, trouble concentrating, feeling sad or feeling lonely. If you also see these symptoms then you need to pay attention to your health.
Brain fog disease can be cured in time. Also, if the cause is known, then treatment is possible. Among the main reasons, lifestyle changes can give relief from this disease. Try to keep a distance from computers and mobile phones. Do not use these devices for a long time. Always keep a positive attitude and reduce stress. Along with this, improve your diet. The most important thing is to get enough sleep. Try to sleep early at night. It is very necessary to do regular exercise. Avoid smoking, drinking alcohol and excessive coffee. Do things that keep yourself busy.